A Transformative Healing Experience
Personalized Healing Treatments
Personalized Healing Treatments
- Indigenous Sound Healing
- Sacred Healing Circles
- Native Drum Journey
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Guided Visualization
- Ancestral Healing
- Finding Your Spiritual Path
- Cultural Authenticity
- Couple Engagement Blessing
- Infant Blessing
- Energy Clearing
- Rights of Passage - Rituals for life transitions; Coming of age, Engagements, Divorce, and End of Life.
- End of Life Transition Support - Provide caring presence for elders in transition
- Acupressure and Reflexology reduces muscular tension, increases circulation, and enables deep relaxation by relieving stress, while strengthening resistance to disease.
- Women's Sexual Vitality - Traditional Mayan abdominal massage for feminine balance, womb potency, fertility care, peri and post-menopause.
- Ayurvedic Breast Care - Helps stress relief, provides circulation, stimulates blood flow, releases pain, stagnation, and tenderness. It can help detox lymphatic system by breaking up fatty tissues which may contribute to benign lumps or bumps that form. Ayurvedic healing breast massage is for all women including, pregnant women, breastfeeding moms, post mastectomy, and ongoing self-care.
- Ayurveda Therapies - Marma point therapy, Ayurvedic Bliss; Abhyanga lymphatic therapy, Shirodhara oil flow, and Svedana herbal steam.
What People are Saying ...
Inez has helped me to release and heal from both physical and emotional traumas. She has a wealth of knowledge about working with plant medicine, Shamanic practices and sound healing. Her approach is nurturing, non-judgmental and intuitive. She knows how to locate and remove blocks in all your bodies (not just the physical!) and how to tune into helping Spirits including Animals. Give yourself a wonderful gift and schedule a session with Inez to heal your body, mind and emotions and to unite with your true self.
- Melanie H., Artist and Healer
I am amazed that she helped me release a life-long trauma that had been heavy in my heart throughout most of my life. Inez’s ability to tune in to exactly what I needed to be addressed was astounding. The nurturing and safe environment which she provided has facilitated a continued healing process long after our session. The wisdom and compassion that she brings through her sacred practice have surpassed anything that I've ever experienced with other practitioners.
- Iris G, Artist
For more than two years I suffered with an excruciating burning pain up and down the back of my legs. I could barely walk. Nothing I tried, seemed to ease the pain. The MD. wanted to put stents in my groin, claiming that it was “poor circulation.” Not wanting to have surgery I said “ no” and continued to live in pain. One day, quite by accident, I mentioned it to Inez. Right then and there she did a session with me.
After just that one treatment my pain was 98% GONE and has not returned. Now, over 8 months later, I’m still pain free.
Love you, Inez. You are the best!
- Terri K, Teacher
Inez, thank you so much for all that you have done I feel nurtured, sustained and more positive after each of our sessions.
I feel like this is the healing experience that I have been looking for for so long.
- Susan Rae S, Visual Design Consultant
Following my sound healing session, I woke the next morning shocked that I had no tension. I haven’t felt this way for as long as I can remember. There are no words to describe how amazing I feel. Inez is a true healer.
- Maxine Y.
State Department of Rehabilitation
Inez is a treasure. My session with her was so nourishing, healing and full of compassion. Knowing of her healing background, I felt at ease and confident in her presence. Inez, is definitely aligned to the vibration of healing. I am grateful for your work, thank you Inez.
Community Leaders - Hosting Workshops
“Inez provided a wonderful one-hour sound healing circle for our recent Cancer Survivors Retreat. In addition to being a truly gifted holistic healer, she was very professional and a real pleasure to work with! Before it started, she was able to put everyone at ease, regardless of their religious / spiritual backgrounds or beliefs. Afterwards, every single participant reported feeling deeply relaxed. Her healing circle was so well-received that we are working to secure funding to have Inez come here to the UCSF Cancer Center on a regular basis. I am hoping we will be working together for many years to come!”
UCSF Cancer Resource Center
My intention is to contribute to the well-being and wholeness of all those seeking complementary methods of integrated health.
Contact Inez for a Free Consultation
firstname.lastname@example.org – 925-858-8631